Every client matters at Meresbrook Pollard Solicitors, which is why we always put you first.
To provide accurate and helpful family law advice to UK residents and their families.
BOOK YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
FAMILY SOLICITORS IN BRADFORD
We at Meresbrook Pollard Solicitors have a small friendly Family Law team of Solicitors, who can offer expert legal advice on all aspects of Family Law, Divorce, Child Contact and The Division of Matrimonial Assets/Property.
Our Family solicitors can advise on relationships and relationship breakdown, and can provide advice for married couples, same-sex couples and people living together.
Our Family team can advise on:
- Annulment of a marriage/divorce
- Child abduction
- Child Care (Local Authority involvement in a family)
- Civil partnerships
- Child Abduction
- Domestic violence
- DIsputes regarding children
- Forced marriage
- Grandparent’s rights
- Keeping family law out of court Pre and post-nupitals agreements
- Money and property advice following divorce/separation
Our Family Solicitors can prepare all types of agreement including prenuptial or cohabitation agreements and can help if you are/have been the victim of assault, rape, threatening behaviour or forced marriage.
At Meresbrook Pollard Solicitors we understand that communication and client care is essential at a time when clients are experiencing family/relationship issues, and we pride ourselves in providing clear, concise and confidential legal advice in a straight forward, emphatic and prompt manner, to enable difficult choices to be made. We pride ourselves in putting our client’s at ease, and we strive to achieve the best outcome for our clients individual and specific needs.
To speak to our expert Family Law Solicitors in confidence about any aspect of family law contact Meresbrook Pollard Solicitors on 01274 780 442 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* “We are proud to say that we have a 100% success rate since we established for all immigration applications undertaken by our immigration department on initial application where clients followed our advice and were deemed to have even a low prospect of success due to various complexities. Of the very few that were not granted on initial application these were subsequently successful on appeal following our advice”
“Our Immigration department has dealt with complex cases successfully and does not only take on straight- forward cases. we relish complex and difficult cases. Our outstanding 100% success rate is due to the hard work, expertise and diligence of our Immigration Solicitors who ensure they go the extra mile as we believe your success is our success”
Get in touch.
Meresbrook Pollard Solicitors
Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. SRA No. 564348.
©Meresbrook Pollard Limited.