Every client matters at Meresbrook Pollard Solicitors, which is why we always put you first.
To provide accurate and helpful immigration advice to UK residents and their families.
BOOK YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND)
Meresbrook Pollard provides legal support and guidance to parents of children with special education needs and disabilities (SEND). We understand the challenges that having a special child with educational needs brings to parents to have a strong ethos of the child being firmly at the heart of everything we do!
We have a lead consultant who was a special school head teacher for 19 years and continues to support lots of schools with all issues relating to SEND therefore maintaining up-to-date knowledge of all things related to SEND.
We can help if:
- You feel that your child is not getting the right help at school;
- You do not think your child is being treated fairly at school;
- Your child’s Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) or Statement of SEN does not accurately state their needs or if the school is not following it properly;
- You are not happy with your child’s school placement and want them to go to a different school;
- Your child has been refused an assessment as part of the EHCP process; or
- You are appealing to the Special Educational Needs and Disability Tribunal (SENDIST)
Our partner organisation, SENTAS, can help if you have a problem with school transport for your child.
Whether you would like a little advice through to full representation at a Tribunal we will be happy to help!
To discuss in confidence anything to do with SEND contact Meresbrook Pollard Solicitors on 01274 780 442 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* “We are proud to say that we have a 100% success rate since we established for all immigration applications undertaken by our immigration department on initial application where clients followed our advice and were deemed to have even a low prospect of success due to various complexities. Of the very few that were not granted on initial application these were subsequently successful on appeal following our advice”
“Our Immigration department has dealt with complex cases successfully and does not only take on straight- forward cases. we relish complex and difficult cases. Our outstanding 100% success rate is due to the hard work, expertise and diligence of our Immigration Solicitors who ensure they go the extra mile as we believe your success is our success”
Get in touch.
Meresbrook Pollard Solicitors
Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. SRA No. 564348.
©Meresbrook Pollard Limited.