Meresbrook Pollard Solicitors carry out all Immigration matters on a fixed fee basis.
The following price guide does not include Counsel or Advocacy fees, Home Office application fees, Court/Tribunal fees and Immigration Health Surcharge.
Reasonable disbursements including photocopying/postage/translation charges are not included.
- Application bundle – Entry clearance cases including Visitors Spouse/Fiance Applications – from £900.00
- Property Inspection Reports from £50.00
- Lodgement of all appeals – from £500
- First application for Leave to Remain in all categories – from £750.00
- Renewal of Leave to Remain in all categories – from £750.00
- Application for Indefinite Leave to Remain in all categories -from £900.00
- Application for permission to apply for Judicial Review at Upper Tribunal from £1,050
- First EEA application for Residence Card – from £650.00
- Application for Permanent Residence Card -from £750.00
- Application for bail before the First-tier Tribunal – from £750.00
- Deportation cases from £2,500 – £3,000
- Nationality cases from £500 – £800
The above costs do not constitute a binding quote for each and every matter as each case is quoted with regard to its own issues and complexities.
We aim to complete applications as soon as all information is provided by you to the satisfaction of the Solicitor having conduct of the matter as agreed with you. This will include by means of face to face meeting and other methods of communication.
At Meresbrook Pollard Solicitors your Immigration matter will always be conducted by an experienced, qualified solicitor and overseen by the Supervising Solicitor. Please see the profile section of our solicitors for qualifications and experience.
If you wish to discuss any aspect of your cases/charges then please contact us at:
Mrs Zahida Alam-Solicitor supervises all casework.
At Meresbrook Pollard Solicitors we aim to provide a professional, efficient and friendly service, of the highest quality. If at any time you feel dissatisfied with our service and find it necessary to make a complaint about our services or complaint about our bill; then we shall provide you with a copy of our complaints’ procedure upon request.
If at the conclusion of your complaint in accordance with our complaints procedure you are not happy with the resolution offered by us, it is your right to complain to the Legal Ombudsman and you can contact Legal Ombudsman on www.legalombudsman.org.uk.
* “We are proud to say that we have a 100% success rate since we established for all immigration applications undertaken by our immigration department on initial application where clients followed our advice and were deemed to have even a low prospect of success due to various complexities. Of the very few that were not granted on initial application these were subsequently successful on appeal following our advice”
“Our Immigration department has dealt with complex cases successfully and does not only take on straight- forward cases. we relish complex and difficult cases. Our outstanding 100% success rate is due to the hard work, expertise and diligence of our Immigration Solicitors who ensure they go the extra mile as we believe your success is our success”
See what our clients have to say about us.
I'm really pleased with the service received. The whole visa application was processed thoroughly and efficiently by the solicitors. I'd certainly recommend this firm. Thank you for all your help and support. 10/10.
Both Zahida and Shaziar were very professional in there approach and meticulous with the detail and information required for my wife's visa which was a very complicated application due to various changing scenarios that occurred. i will definitely use there services again in the future.
I am extremely happy with the professional and caring legal advice and service I received from Meresbrook Pollard Solicitors. with an extra special thanks to Shazia from the firm. I made contact with Shazia in September 2020 at a time where I had lost all hope whilst trying to be reunited with my partner. We have been separated for almost 4 years as he had to leave the UK due to visa refusals. On top of that, we had many complexities in our case, due to previous bad immigration history, personal family circumstances and even accumulated debt left behind in the UK. Being aware of this, I got in touch with Shazia and explained to her my situation and what I required. She was very attentive and guided me through a new spouse visa application for my partner. Although we were and still are in the midst of a pandemic and with working from home and all, Shazia really made me feel comfortable and reassured me throughout the whole process. The firm were always available for when I had a query or concern and very responsive to my emails and phone calls. So we applied in November 2020 and thankfully received the visa earlier this week in Feb 2021. I cant begin to explain how pleased I am with the result and I am so happy I decided to go ahead with Meresbook Pollard Solicitors and I would 100% recommend them to friends and family in the future.
Thank you to Meresbrook Pollard for all your help with my spouse application extension. I will be back for my indefinite leave, without a doubt. I would definitely recommend you to anyone who is looking for a good solicitor
Thank you so much for all the support you have provided in the applicatopn - you have been an amazing help through out the application and even during the time of Covid19 - highly recommended - amazing and generous solicitors!!!