Meresbrook Pollard Solicitors carry out all Immigration matters on a fixed fee basis.
The following price guide does not include Counsel or Advocacy fees, Home Office application fees, Court/Tribunal fees and Immigration Health Surcharge.
Reasonable disbursements including photocopying/postage/translation charges are not included, the following fees include VAT:-
- Application bundle – Entry clearance cases including Visitors Spouse/Fiance Applications – from £900.00
- Property Inspection Reports from £50.00
- Lodgement of all appeals – from £500
- First application for Leave to Remain in all categories – from £750.00
- Renewal of Leave to Remain in all categories – from £750.00
- Application for Indefinite Leave to Remain in all categories -from £900.00
- Application for permission to apply for Judicial Review at Upper Tribunal from £1,050
- First EEA application for Residence Card – from £650.00
- Application for Permanent Residence Card -from £750.00
- Application for bail before the First-tier Tribunal – from £750.00
- Deportation cases from £2,500 – £3,000
- Nationality cases from £500 – £800
The above costs do not constitute a binding quote for each and every matter as each case is quoted with regard to its own issues and complexities.
We aim to complete applications as soon as all information is provided by you to the satisfaction of the Solicitor having conduct of the matter as agreed with you. This will include by means of face to face meeting and other methods of communication.
At Meresbrook Pollard Solicitors your Immigration matter will always be conducted by an experienced, qualified solicitor and overseen by the Supervising Solicitor. Please see the profile section of our solicitors for qualifications and experience.
If you wish to discuss any aspect of your cases/charges then please contact us at:
Mrs Zahida Alam-Solicitor supervises all casework.
At Meresbrook Pollard Solicitors we aim to provide a professional, efficient and friendly service, of the highest quality. If at any time you feel dissatisfied with our service and find it necessary to make a complaint about our services or complaint about our bill; then we shall provide you with a copy of our complaints’ procedure upon request.
If at the conclusion of your complaint in accordance with our complaints procedure you are not happy with the resolution offered by us, it is your right to complain to the Legal Ombudsman and you can contact Legal Ombudsman on www.legalombudsman.org.uk.
* “We are proud to say that we have a very high success rate since we established for all immigration applications undertaken by our immigration department on initial application where clients followed our advice and were deemed to have even a low prospect of success due to various complexities. Of the very few that were not granted on initial application these were subsequently successful on appeal following our advice”
“Our Immigration department has dealt with complex cases successfully and does not only take on straight- forward cases. we relish complex and difficult cases. Our outstanding success rate is due to the hard work, expertise and diligence of our Immigration Solicitors who ensure they go the extra mile as we believe your success is our success”
See what our clients have to say about us.
Shazia and her team were absolutely amazing in handling the UK spouse visa for us. Thanks to their hard and diligent work, my visa came out smoothly - earlier than we expected. Due to pandemic situation, me and my husband thought there will be many delays, but it came out all great just as Shazia promised us. We highly recommend their immigration law service 10 out of 10.
March 5, 2021
I would highly recommend Meresbrook Pollard Solicitors because they are very qualified and professional with their work and their whole team deserve appreciation and especially Shazia who's work has done wonders in my case. I'm glad that I chose them for my spouse Visa. Highly recommended.
April 1, 2021
Highly recommended, were always available when I had a query especially with the changing of the rules and closing of the visa centres during the pandemic. My wife was granted her visa within 2 weeks of submission which is a testament to the professionalism and attention to detail of Meresbrook Pollard Solicitors.
December 17, 2020
A very big thank you to Meresbrook solicitors I am very pleased with the way Zahida and Shazia dealt with my wife’s application I have been married for eight years and my case was very complicated it was refused in 2014 and no other solicitors were ready to take the case but meresbrook solicitors took my case and were extremely helpful both Zahida and Shazia were with us every step of the way. I got the best decision within three weeks and I highly recommend meresbrook solicitors. Thank you for all your help Zahida and Shazia Azhar hussain
March 30, 2020
Both Zahida and Shaziar were very professional in there approach and meticulous with the detail and information required for my wife's visa which was a very complicated application due to various changing scenarios that occurred. i will definitely use there services again in the future.
February 10, 2020