Meresbrook Pollard Solicitors carry out all Immigration matters on a fixed fee basis.
The following price guide does not include Counsel or Advocacy fees, Home Office application fees, Court/Tribunal fees and Immigration Health Surcharge.
Reasonable disbursements including photocopying/postage/translation charges are not included, the following fees include VAT:-
- Application bundle – Entry clearance cases including Visitors Spouse/Fiance Applications – from £900.00
- Property Inspection Reports from £50.00
- Lodgement of all appeals – from £500
- First application for Leave to Remain in all categories – from £750.00
- Renewal of Leave to Remain in all categories – from £750.00
- Application for Indefinite Leave to Remain in all categories -from £900.00
- Application for permission to apply for Judicial Review at Upper Tribunal from £1,050
- First EEA application for Residence Card – from £650.00
- Application for Permanent Residence Card -from £750.00
- Application for bail before the First-tier Tribunal – from £750.00
- Deportation cases from £2,500 – £3,000
- Nationality cases from £500 – £800
The above costs do not constitute a binding quote for each and every matter as each case is quoted with regard to its own issues and complexities.
We aim to complete applications as soon as all information is provided by you to the satisfaction of the Solicitor having conduct of the matter as agreed with you. This will include by means of face to face meeting and other methods of communication.
At Meresbrook Pollard Solicitors your Immigration matter will always be conducted by an experienced, qualified solicitor and overseen by the Supervising Solicitor. Please see the profile section of our solicitors for qualifications and experience.
If you wish to discuss any aspect of your cases/charges then please contact us at:
Mrs Zahida Alam-Solicitor supervises all casework.
At Meresbrook Pollard Solicitors we aim to provide a professional, efficient and friendly service, of the highest quality. If at any time you feel dissatisfied with our service and find it necessary to make a complaint about our services or complaint about our bill; then we shall provide you with a copy of our complaints’ procedure upon request.
If at the conclusion of your complaint in accordance with our complaints procedure you are not happy with the resolution offered by us, it is your right to complain to the Legal Ombudsman and you can contact Legal Ombudsman on www.legalombudsman.org.uk.
* “We are proud to say that we have a very high success rate since we established for all immigration applications undertaken by our immigration department on initial application where clients followed our advice and were deemed to have even a low prospect of success due to various complexities. Of the very few that were not granted on initial application these were subsequently successful on appeal following our advice”
“Our Immigration department has dealt with complex cases successfully and does not only take on straight- forward cases. we relish complex and difficult cases. Our outstanding success rate is due to the hard work, expertise and diligence of our Immigration Solicitors who ensure they go the extra mile as we believe your success is our success”
See what our clients have to say about us.
I would like to say a big thank u to shaziya and ziada my case was so complicated but they put in all the effort and my hubby got visa granted in 18 days once again a big thank u ???
Thank you all for all the hard work you put in to secure my spouse visa. You are all amazing and you were forensic in approach. Without face to face consultation the communication was above board and you kept me informed of every little detail nomatter how trivial. I recommend everyone to you and God bless you for the good work. Keep it up.
Meresbrook Pollard Solicitors are a team full of friendly and professional individuals. Highly recommend to everyone, easy to contact and communicate with. Successful Spouse Visa application - Honestly cannot recommend enough. Thank you
Used them for a UK visa application and I have to mention Zaida especially who was really helpful and organised. She helped gather all the necessary documentation, checked it then submitted it on our behalf. It is a difficult process and we could not have done it without the support from them. Thank you once again.
Very impressed with the professionalism and response of the team during my visa application. Highly recommend anyone planning on any immigration issues. Really appreciate their professional and calculative approach for securing my visa.