Every client matters at Meresbrook Pollard Solicitors, which is why we always put you first.
To provide accurate and helpful immigration advice to UK residents and their families.
BOOK YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
Our Fees (not including asylum)
Meresbrook Pollard Solicitors carry out all Immigration matters on a fixed fee basis.
The following price guide does not include Counsel or Advocacy fees, Home Office application fees, Court/Tribunal fees and Immigration Health Surcharge.
Reasonable disbursements including photocopying/postage/translation charges are not included.
- Application bundle – Entry clearance cases including Visitors Spouse/Fiance Applications – from £900.00
- Property Inspection Reports from £50.00
- Lodgement of all appeals – from £500
- First application for Leave to Remain in all categories – from £750.00
- Renewal of Leave to Remain in all categories – from £750.00
- Application for Indefinite Leave to Remain in all categories -from £900.00
- Application for permission to apply for Judicial Review at Upper Tribunal from £1,050
- First EEA application for Residence Card – from £650.00
- Application for Permanent Residence Card -from £750.00
- Application for bail before the First-tier Tribunal – from £750.00
- Deportation cases from £2,500 – £3,000
- Nationality cases from £500 – £800
The above costs do not constitute a binding quote for each and every matter as each case is quoted with regard to its own issues and complexities.
We aim to complete applications as soon as all information is provided by you to the satisfaction of the Solicitor having conduct of the matter as agreed with you. This will include by means of face to face meeting and other methods of communication.
At Meresbrook Pollard Solicitors your Immigration matter will always be conducted by an experienced, qualified solicitor and overseen by the Supervising Solicitor. Please see the profile section of our solicitors for qualifications and experience.
If you wish to discuss any aspect of your cases/charges then please contact us at:
Office: 01274 780442
Mobile: 0783 225 8331
Mrs Zahida Alam-Solicitor supervises all casework.
At Meresbrook Pollard Solicitors we aim to provide a professional, efficient and friendly service, of the highest quality. If at any time you feel dissatisfied with our service and find it necessary to make a complaint about our services or complaint about our bill; then we shall provide you with a copy of our complaints’ procedure upon request.
If at the conclusion of your complaint in accordance with our complaints procedure you are not happy with the resolution offered by us, it is your right to complain to the Legal Ombudsman and you can contact Legal Ombudsman on www.legalombudsman.org.uk.
* “We are proud to say that we have a 100% success rate since we established for all immigration applications undertaken by our immigration department on initial application where clients followed our advice and were deemed to have even a low prospect of success due to various complexities. Of the very few that were not granted on initial application these were subsequently successful on appeal following our advice”
“Our Immigration department has dealt with complex cases successfully and does not only take on straight- forward cases. we relish complex and difficult cases. Our outstanding 100% success rate is due to the hard work, expertise and diligence of our Immigration Solicitors who ensure they go the extra mile as we believe your success is our success”
Meresbrook Pollard Solicitors
Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. SRA No. 564348.
©Meresbrook Pollard Limited.