BOOK YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
Every client matters at Meresbrook Pollard Solicitors, which is why we always put you first.
To provide accurate and helpful legal advice to UK residents and their families.
Our Fees (not including asylum)
Meresbrook Pollard Solicitors carry out all Immigration matters on a fixed fee basis.
The following price guide does not include Counsel or Advocacy fees, Home Office application fees, Court/Tribunal fees and Immigration Health Surcharge.
Reasonable disbursements including photocopying/postage/translation charges are not included.
- Application bundle – Entry clearance cases including Spouse/Fiance Applications – from £750.00 – £900.00
- Property Inspection Reports from £50.00
- Lodgement of all appeals – from £500
- First application for Leave to Remain in all categories – from £750.00
- Renewal of Leave to Remain in all categories – from £750.00
- Application for Indefinite Leave to Remain in all categories -from £900.00
- Application for permission to apply for Judicial Review at Upper Tribunal from £1,050
- First EEA application for Residence Card – from £650.00
- Application for Permanent Residence Card -from £750.00
- Application for bail before the First-tier Tribunal – from £750.00
- Deportation cases from £2,500 – £3,000
- Nationality cases from £500 – £800
The above costs do not constitute a binding quote for each and every matter as each case is quoted with regard to its own issues and complexities.
We aim to complete applications as soon as all information is provided by you to the satisfaction of the Solicitor having conduct of the matter as agreed with you. This will include by means of face to face meeting and other methods of communication.
At Meresbrook Pollard Solicitors your Immigration matter will always be conducted by an experienced, qualified solicitor and overseen by the Supervising Solicitor. Please see the profile section of our solicitors for qualifications and experience.
If you wish to discuss any aspect of your cases/charges then please contact us at:
Office: 01274 780442
Mobile: 0783 225 8331
Mrs Zahida Alam-Solicitor supervises all casework.
At Meresbrook Pollard Solicitors we aim to provide a professional, efficient and friendly service, of the highest quality. If at any time you feel dissatisfied with our service and find it necessary to make a complaint about our services or complaint about our bill; then we shall provide you with a copy of our complaints’ procedure upon request.
If at the conclusion of your complaint in accordance with our complaints procedure you are not happy with the resolution offered by us, it is your right to complain to the Legal Ombudsman and you can contact Legal Ombudsman on www.legalombudsman.org.uk.
Meresbrook Pollard Solicitors
Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. SRA No. 564348.
©Meresbrook Pollard Limited.
Web design by Jct.Digital